|We are delighted to open our doors and welcome you back after voluntarily closing to complete a thorough clean of all Clubs after two patrons were diagnosed with Covid-19. They had visited Western Suburbs League Club Campbelltown on Friday 10th July between 8pm & 12am and one of them made a return visit on Sunday 12th July between 12am and 2:30am.
To ensure the safety of our patrons and staff, surfaces in all of our venues have been treated with antibacterial, antiviral, hospital grade products to guarantee our four Clubs are safe to return. As a part of best practice we have also requested each and every employee of Wests Group Macarthur to get tested. Pleasingly, we have already received results for the vast majority, with more than 300 tests of staff, security and contractors. We are very thankful to report that to date, ALL have returned a negative result to Covid-19. This fantastic result pays tribute to our Covid-19 Safety Plan.
Rest assured, we are more committed than ever to ensuring clean and hygienic venues for you to enjoy, with continued strict Covid-19 safety measures in place including even more ongoing cleaning from our staff and contract cleaners during trade. We know that some of the changes can be inconvenient but cannot thank our members enough for their consideration and understanding during these unprecedented times.Your Safety & Comfort Are Our Number One Priority
We have gone to great lengths to meet all government imposed COVID safe requirements as well as some requirements of our own, and to deliver you a safe environment. This means some venue capacity and safety restrictions will apply. These include:
- No more than 10 people in a group.
- Alcohol can only be consumed by seated customers.
- Clear guidelines of social distancing have been applied across each venue
- Avoid co-mingling whilst in our venues and remain seated whenever possible
- All members will be subject to a temperature check on entry to our venues.
- We will operate as Members only for the meantime and new members welcome
- All members will be required to sign in upon entry and provide telephone numbers and/or emails.
- Condensed digital QR menus with no share items and sneeze guards on all ordering counters
- Our team will be monitoring occupancy to ensure our head counts are compliant.
- Cashless payments across all of our venues are preferred.
- Cutlery, as well as condiments and sauces will no longer be available on tables or common areas and will be delivered with your meals.
- Nominated COVID Marshall within our venues at all times.
- Kids play areas are closed – Children are to remain seated with their families at all time.
Please remember that if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms – get tested, stay safe and stay home. We are all in this together and united we can help stop the spread!