Lakeside Golf Club Camden
Top Golf Course in the South West
Lakeside Golf Club Camden is the best Public Golf Course in the South West, judged one of the top five Courses in Sydney and placed 14th in NSW. Major improvements to the Course are underway and once complete, shall include 18 new greens and a brand new irrigation system. Lakeside will continue to operate as Sydney’s finest Public Golf Course experiences, as well as providing members and guests with a Three P’s Ristorante dining venue offering Pizza, Pasta and Parma, soon to be expanded.
A par 72 course of 6400 meters and has been rated 73 (74 on Tiger Tees) by AGU. The only course in Sydney to be designed by five times British Open Winner Peter Thomson AO CBE and his design partners, Ross Perrett and Mike Wolveridge and is a links style course, embracing a traditional golfing heritage. Three tee positions are available to suit golfers of all levels and in addition, five tiger tees for the more adventurous.
At Lakeside Golf Club Camden we are strongly committed to enhancing and delivering the standard of service that has been Lakeside’s trademark since its inception in 1993. It has become a popular destination for all levels of golfers, both locally and from all over the world and provides the highest standard of service with an award-winning Clubhouse and Function facilities. Lakeside Golf Club Camden is part of Wests Group Macarthur.
Lakeside Golf Club Camden has recently completed the new greens on the 1st, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th holes. The greens are each T1 bent grass and design by Golf by Design. The four new holes designed by the Norman Group have also been built, coupled with a new irrigation system on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th holes. All remaining irrigation installation will have minimal to no impact on golf into the future to finish the whole course.
Topdressing on Fairways and irrigation trenches will commence in the last week of November in 2017 with the next major coring renovations on the greens to be completed on March 21st and 22nd 2018.
Monday – Wednesday 10am – 9pm
Thursday – Sunday 10am – 11pm
Business Ladies Golf Classes
Are you working women, wanting to learn new skills while networking with like-minded colleagues? The Business Ladies Golf course is the one for you. Suited to participants who may have played golf and would like to learn the basics of golf or those getting back into golf after a layoff.
This 6-week course held on Tuesdays from 5.30pm – 7pm and costs $120 per person on the below dates
- Session 1 – Every Tuesday from 16th January – 20th February
- Session 2 – Every Tuesday from 27th February – 3rd April
For more information on the Business Ladies Golf Courses please contact Karen Hansen on (02) 4634 5630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please collect an application form from the Golf Shop.
Golf for Seniors
Our golf for seniors course is a six-week course for the over 55s, which provides opportunities to learn new skills, make friends, stay healthy, and have fun! Dates of the course are each Thursday from 18th January – 1st March, with three Courses to choose from depending on your current golfing abilities.
- Beginners Classes run from 9.30am – 11am and are $95 for the 6-week block. Suited to participants who may have never played golf and would like to learn the basics of golf, or those getting back to golf after a layoff. Each weekly session runs for 90 mins followed by a tea & coffee social get together.
- Intermediate Classes run from 11.30am – 1pm and are $95 for the 6-week block. Suited to participants who have either completed the Beginners course or who wish to further their skills in golf on the driving range and on the course. Each weekly session runs for 90 mins followed by a tea & coffee social get together.
- Advanced Classes run from 1.30pm – 3.30pm and are $120 for the 6-week block. Suited to participants who have either completed the Intermediate course or who wish to further their skills on the course. Each weekly session runs for 90 mins followed by a tea & coffee social get together.
For more information on Golf for Seniors please contact Karen Hansen on (02) 4634 5630 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please collect an application form from the Golf Shop.
Junior Golf Program
Absolute Golf’s Junior Golf Program runs for a ten week period at Lakeside Golf Club Camden during the below school terms for 2018. Choose from two courses including a Beginners class from 2pm – 3pm or an Intermediate class from 3pm – 4.30pm. Terms dates are as follows
- Term 1 – Saturday 27th January – Saturday 8th April (not including Easter Saturday on March 30th 2018)
- Term 2 – Saturday 28th April – Saturday 30th June
- Term 3 – Saturday 21st July – Saturday 22nd September
- Term 4 – Saturday 13th October – Saturday 15th December
The costs are $20 per week or $110 for the 10 weeks in total. For more information please contact Jeff Mansfield on 0433 214 389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please collect an application form from the Golf Shop.
Golf for Girls
Lakeside Ladies provides a great and safe environment for girls aged 7 to 14 years. The aspiring golfers will learn the fundamental skills and etiquette of the game while enjoying a fun, accessible and satisfying introduction to golf. Sessions are held every school holidays – we are now taking bookings for Easter 2018. Girls Go Golfing is held at Lakeside Golf Club Camden and costs $15 a day and the price includes activities, fruit, lunch and prizes. Please bring sneakers or flat, covered shoes, hat or cap and sunscreen.
Registration: 9.30am | Clinic: 10am | Fruit Break: 11am – 11.30am | Clinic: 11.30am – 12.30pm | Lunch: 12.45pm | Presentation and Closing: 1.15pm
To register your child a parent or guardian will need to complete the Online Registration Form. Parents are encouraged to stay, engage with others and enjoy the Clubs facilities including the Three P’s Ristorante and bar. For more information please contact Helen Lowe on 0438 986 169 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please collect an application form from the Golf Shop.
DATE: Thursday 12th July | TIME: Registration 9.30am | CLINIC: 10am – 1.15pm