COVID Update | Wests Tennis Club
It is members only but new members are welcome. We do ask that all NEW MEMBERS join weekdays, mid-afternoon to avoid large queues in our busier trading hours. Your safety and comfort are our number one priority. We have gone to great lengths to meet all government imposed COVID safe requirements, and to deliver.
Your safety and comfort are our number one priority.
We have gone to great lengths to meet all government imposed COVID safe requirements, and to deliver you a safe environment. This means some venue capacity and safety restrictions will apply. These include:
- Limited number of people on site to 1 person per 4 square metres.
- No more then 6 people in a group.
- Clear guidelines of social distancing have been applied across each venue
- Avoid co-mingling whilst in our venues
- All members will be subject to a temperature check on entry to our venues.
- We will operate as Members only for the meantime, with new members welcome.
- All members will be required to sign in upon entry and provide telephone numbers and/or emails.
- Condensed & single use menus with no share items
- Our team will be monitoring occupancy to ensure our head counts are compliant.
- Cashless payments across all of our venues are preferred.
- Cutlery, as well as condiments and sauces will no longer be available on tables or common areas and will be delivered with your meals.
- Additional hand sanitisers and wipes are located throughout our venues.
- Wests floor staff have undergone additional training and are on hand to ensure a safe experience for all. Please look out for the nominated COVID Marshall or a Wests staff within our venue for more information.
- Kids play areas are closed – Children are to remain seated with their families at all time
- Reduce contact between groups.
- Patrons are to refrain from touching items and surfaces within the venues where possible.
- We encouraged all patrons to be seated whenever possible.
Please be respectful of safety measures within our venues, particularly by maintaining good hygiene and not attempting to visit if you are feeling unwell.