The Wests Experience
Living Our Values
Our values essentially outline our corporate culture and play an important role in our everyday operation; they underpin everything that we do.
- Customer Focus – We have a positive attitude towards our customers, by being courteous, professional, reliable, consistent and responsive at all times. We believe that excellent Customer Service is the minimum standard and we work towards creating memorable experiences for our members and guests.
- Integrity – We take responsibility for our decisions, actions and behaviour and act honestly and reliably at all times. This willingness and determination in committing to this value will be driven and achieved through unwavering principles.
- Progressive – We challenge our own thoughts and way of doing things in order to provide our members with the best and latest resources. We embrace, support and promote change allowing the organisation to grow and succeed.
- Respect – We treat each other, our customers and the Club with respect. Each person along with the work we do is valued and we take pride in the outcome.
- Teamwork – We work as a cohesive group ensuring that each staff member’s contribution enhances the rest of the team to create a positive and enjoyable work environment. What We Expect From YouThe successful Wests candidate is one who exemplifies our values and will put those attributes to work every day in pursuit of delivering unparalleled service and experiences.
We require our team to be:
- Well presented
- Committed to providing excellence in customer service
- Meet our roster requirements of being available to work during all Club opening hours (weekdays 10am-4am, weekends 9am-6am)
- Hold Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible conduct of gaming certification
- Have the ingredients for success with lots of passion, a generous helping of ambition, oodles of professionalism and a healthy dose of resilience, all mixed together with a great personality and a large measure of team spirit
When you become a team member at Wests Group Macarthur you will enjoy a benefits package that includes:*
- Meal Discount Card
- Onsite Parking
- Flu Vaccination
- FitHQ Health Club discounted membership
- Discounted Tennis Court Hire
- Bravo Rewards & Recognition Program
- Opportunity to participate in club sponsored community events
- Staff Christmas Party
- Flexible work
- Provide roster 3 weeks in advance
- Staff rooms and employee facilities
- Online training courses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Journey Insurance
- Employee Communications